Tuesday, September 4

A handshake

My full name is Trevor James Brightman, and I would next put my age, but as that is guaranteed to change, I’ll just say I was born in January of 83, and you can figure it out.

I was born and raised in Lexington, Mass by my hero, my mother.

I suppose she is a major reason I’m entering grad school this fall, see she was a teenager when she had me, who hadn’t yet graduated high school, and I have seen first hand the importance of hard work, organization, and of course education.

I have also seen first hand the best in people, and the power of good will, cooperation and just plain kindness, but more on that in a later post.

Why a MS in Interactive Communication? Because it is the future, and its already here. I’m exited about the changing communication environment, and want to be a part of it, and that starts with preparation, study, and discussion.

The bad news - This is my first blog, so bare with me.

The good news - This is my first blog, and I think it will be a challenging and enlightining experience, and really isn’t that the best kind?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope when my daughter grows up and looks back at me working my way through grad school, she appreciates all that I have done to become a better person. I'm sure your mom is extremely proud of you. Good luck to you. :)