Thursday, November 1

Don't Patronize Me, Bro

How well are the presidential campaigns doing with viral video?

It's pretty simple - Bad.

In my definition viral video finds you, you don't go looking for it. I'm sure candidates are working hard and paying ludicrous amounts of money to try to create an online buzz that will spread like wildfire, but other than the Obama 1984 commercial, I haven't seen any yet.

The thing with "viral video" is, sometimes it just works, and I find attempting to create a phony buzz is patronizing to us, the viewers who make these videos so popular.

It will be interesting, however, to see what develops over the next 12 months.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.