Tuesday, November 20

I should

I realized tonight that two words that bounce around in my brain too much are "I" and "Should"

I should make my bed in the morning
I should clean my desk
I should finish editing the 1700
I should develop that roll of film
I should buy and hang adult curtains
I should do laundry
I should clean my bathroom bathmat
I should floss more
I should stop leaving spare change in places other than my spare change mug and old glass milk bottle
I should fix or get rid of my retro ipod
I should stop wasting energy by having both computers on at the same time
I should unpack my bag
I should get on a regular sleep schedule
I should dust
I should fix my car
I should sell my car
I should spend more time outside
I should stop censoring myself
I should learn to spell
I should worry less about money
I should worry more about money
I should vacume the livingroom
I should organize my trunk
I should edit my cousin's wedding video
I should finish my palahniuk book
I should netflix movies that don't suck
I should wear khakis tomorrow
I should work out more
I should talk on the phone more
I should deposit money into my savings
I should print on both sides of the page
I should get gloves
I should buy, fill, and hang picture frames
I should stop eating cheese and crackers right before bed
I should better stay in touch
I should buy a washer and dryer
I should continue to wonder about forks in the road
I should get toothpaste
I should care more, like stephen davis
I should learn to fly
I should go home more often
I should be a better boyfriend
I should go on a brewery tour
I should snowboard more this winter
I should paste and sand the nail holes in the walls
I should buy a convertible
I should read more blogs
I should check the mail
I should continue to love cheddar chex mix
I should read a good book
I should read the good book
I should volunteer
I should rank my top 5 songs
I should rank my top 5 breakfast cereals
I should learn how to make pancakes
I should share my blog with more people
I should be earning more by now
I should travel
I should learn to play drums
I should learn to play base
I should skydive again
I should go 100%
I should buy a good computer chair
I should get an internet connection to my PC
I should learn dreamweaver and illistrator
I should not be working on thanksgiving
I should have visited mr and mrs J more
I should throw away my yellow pages
I should organize the trunk of my car
I should hold better eye contact
I should get a haircut on a more regular basis
I should email matt back
I should send more facebook notes
I should be a better planner
I should not go grocery shopping hungry
I should cook for people more often
I should bite someone short
I should get those environmentally sound lightbulbs
I should return those dvds
I should turn on the TV less
I should stop biting my nails
I should be a better talker
I should be a better listener
I should make up my mind
I should get ride of all those old tee shirts
I should be more like kurt
I should order new checks
I should get a physical
I should get physical
I should be more social
I should seriously cheddar chex mix rules
I should be a professional.
I should get politically informed
I should get high
I should see more plays
I should write more
I should activate my credit card
I should deactivate my old debit card
I should stop cracking my knuckles
I should take more pictures
I should fully embrace going gray
I should take a multivitamin
I should buy a wok
I should eat the food i have at home
I should bring dinner to work
I should stretch
I should try spinning
I should stop hating ironing
I should whiten my teeth
I should make a to do list
I should think more
I should eat thai soon
I should like blond on blond
I should go to bed
I should stop blogging
I should brush my teeth
I should come up with a clever ending
I should reverse the order of these words
Should I?

1 comment:

Adam Pacio said...

I'll have to try the cheddar chex mix.